We consider it our foremost duty to educate our students to reach their full potential in a dynamic Islamic centred learning environment. We believe that faith in Allah (swt) gives meaning and purpose to life and that our success and the success of entire humankind lies in obeying the commandments of Allah (swt) and following the pattern of Muhammad Rasulullah (saw).
To Download the Yearly           Magazine click Below.
Designed & Developed By:
Skotz Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
WELCOME         JAMIA-TUL-BANAAT(Women's Educational Institute)is a prominent and well known Institute meant for providing relagious as well as contemporary education to the girls,esablished in july,1999,sponsored by the registered trust.This institution is managed by an executive body nominated by the trust. This is first institution of its nature in the state of Jammu and Kashmir which is duly registered by the government under order No. HE/Recog/Aalimiyat/ and Fazeelat courses 2003/16 dated: 21/07/2003 and affiliated to the university of kashmir under order NO.F(Recognition jamia-tul-banat)Acad/KU?05 dated:May.11.2005.                                                                                 Message..
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide both contemporary as well as religoius education according to the modern trends to the girls
- To inculate firm belief amongst the girls along with their character building,quite in consonance with their beliefs
- To provide them with the knowledge of Quran ,Hadith and Fiqh(Islamic Jurisprudence) directly in the arabic language so as to make them well accquainted
- To prepare such educated women who can:-
- Do commendable job in the field of propagation of islam and be its true representatives and followers.
- Fullfill their duty towards the reformation of the society and eridication of social and domestic evils.
- Mould the comming generation in accordance with the devine norms inculcate amongst them the true sprit and knowledge of islam.
- Mould their homes according to the devin guidence and play their part as a role model of islamic muslim women.