An inspection carried out by the worthy Principal of Amar Singh College on 31th of August 2015 remained satisfactory, another inspection is going to be carried out on 22th of September 2015 by a team of Kashmir University regarding to run P.G classes ( Urdu, Arabic, Islamic Studies) from the next session (2015-2016). Hope that the said inspection too, would remain satisfactory inshaallah
Parents Day 16 August 2015
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide both contemporary as well as religoius education according to the modern trends to the girls
- To inculate firm belief amongst the girls along with their character building,quite in consonance with their beliefs
- To provide them with the knowledge of Quran ,Hadith and Fiqh(Islamic Jurisprudence) directly in the arabic language so as to make them well accquainted
- To prepare such educated women who can:-
- Do commendable job in the field of propagation of islam and be its true representatives and followers.
- Fullfill their duty towards the reformation of the society and eridication of social and domestic evils.
- Mould the comming generation in accordance with the devine norms inculcate amongst them the true sprit and knowledge of islam.
- Mould their homes according to the devin guidence and play their part as a role model of islamic muslim women.
ADMINISTRATOR (NAZIM-UL AMOOR)
Maitained By Sajad M Reshi